Still-Life the Colourful Way
Whether you are a blooming artist exploring the world of soft pastels or you are an established master pastelist, here is a great lesson, or better to say many great lessons which can open up a new way of painting, or it can enrich your style. This online lesson was given by Charlotte Herczfeld on the WetCanvas.com forum and was commented by many artists. The post thread is very long and this index will help you find your way through a lot of useful information. The lesson in that thread is based on the work and teachings of Susan Sarback. If you don’t know Susan it is enough to say that the International Artist Magazine named Susan one of the Master Painters of the world. To learn more about her teachings I recommend you read her book Capturing Radiant Light and Color in Oils and Soft Pastels.
- Barn Owl by Roberta Roby Baer
- Bonnie Zahn Griffith Gift
- Claude Texier Pastel Demo
- Bonnie Zahn Griffith finished 100 Pastels Series
- Sandy Byers Pastel Demo
- Portrait of Mary Cassatt by Edgar Degas
- Carole Katchen Pastel Demo
- We have reached post #100!
- Old Pastel Master: Mary Stevenson Cassatt
- Pastel Demonstration by Arnold Lowrey